Serious Builders and Contractors Know What They Need
Here’s Where They Find It!
Mobile Lumber & Millwork stocks a wide assortment of building materials to meet the needs of residential builders, contractors, remodelers, and the public. Whether your next job is a custom home, light commercial office complex, multi-family housing project, residential remodel job, or a do-it-yourself home project, we have the materials and know-how to help.
- SYP & SPF framing lumber, from 2×4 though 2×12
- Long length FJ lumber up to 34’
- Finish & dimensional SYP treated lumber
- Engineered wood I-joists and LVL’s
- Plywood & OSB sheathings & sub-flooring
- Plywood & fiber cement sidings
- Custom designed roof trusses
- Foundation materials
- Builder’s hardware
- Roofing, shingles
- Drywall, Sheetrock, Durock & insulation
- House wrap
- Synthetic roof felt
- Concrete products; brick, block, mortar, stain
- Stock & custom millwork
- Stock & special order cabinets
- Special & Custom Orders
- Large & Jobsite Directs
Pricing on commodity building products varies daily by store location. Please contact our store closest to you for today’s low price on quality building materials.
BOARD? WE’VE GOT IT!
- Southern Pine Framing & Boards
- White Pine Studs & Framing
- Treated Southern Yellow Pine Decking, Framing, Fencing, Posts & Timbers
- Specialty Pattern Boards in #105, V-Joint and Tongue and Groove
- Boards in Radiata White Pine, Ponderosa White Pine, Cedar, Fir & Basswood, C-Grade Pine
- Railroad Crossties / Landscape Timbers
- Engineered Lumber Products
- Exterior Wood, Cement, PVC, and Composite Trim
- Wood-Alternative Decking & Railing
- Dog-eared Fenceboards
PANELS? WE’VE GOT THOSE, TOO!
- APA Rated Sheathings & Flooring
- OSB Sheating & Flooring
- OSB Windstorm Products
- OSB Radiant Barrier Sheathing
- AC Fir & BC Pine Finish
- Interior & Exterior Lauan
- Cabinet Grade Birch
- Cabinet Grade Red Oak
- Marine Grade
- Duraply Finish
- Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Pine & Cedar Plywood Sidings
- Treated Plywood & Sidings
- Insulating Sheathings
- Hardy Sidings & Trim
- Wood Paneling
- Drywall & Finishes
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We might not stock it, but we can certainly order it! Give us a call or stop by to let our professionals help you find exactly what you need for your next project. Or, shop online and have your order shipped for FREE to our store, for you to pick up at your convenience. Just another way we provide value to you, our valued customer!
Some of the great brands we offer:
Yellawood Pressure Treated Pine from Great Southern Wood Preserving
This Best-In-Class product line offers the best protection against rot, decay, and termites, designed to protect your project for years to come. Pressure treated lumber is great for decks, porches, outdoor structures, and do-it-yourself projects.
Nichiha Fiber Cement
Their high-performance fiber cement siding products have been making the grade in commercial settings for years, and might be the right product for your home due to their versatility and sustainability. And with the wide array of looks Nichiha products offer, the possibilities may actually be endless.
Owens Corning Roofing and Insulation Products
MiraTEC Treated Exterior Composite Trim and Mouldings
This wood composite trim combines the beauty of cedar with the long-lasting performance of an engineered product. Because it’s not hardboard, MireTec trim is moisture, rot and termite resistant, and happens to be backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
Plycem Fiber Cement Trim
This eco-friendly trim, with its reversible, smooth/textured surface and finished appearance complements any siding or architecture, is termite and weather resistant, and comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
AZEK makes premium, low maintenance exterior building products such as decking, railing, pavers and trim. These products offer tangible (and green!) benefits as replacements for traditional products in myriad outdoor uses.
Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors offer structural products that help people build safer and stronger homes and buildings, including structural connectors, fasteners, tiedown systems, prefabricated shearwalls, auto-feed screw driving systems, and anchor systems.
Offering a lineup of low-maintenance, high-quality and high-performance composite decking and railing products. Available in more than a dozen rich colors, Trex is fade & stain resistant; will not warp, rot, or split; is resistant to mold, mildew, and termites; splinter-free, and can be cleaned with just soap and water. Did we mention it comes with a 25 year warranty?
This well-recognized brand offer innovative, low-maintenance fiber cement siding products that increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home. It’s designed to last against cracking, rotting, hail damage, termites, and pretty much anything Mother Nature can throw at it.